Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Welcome to Widow's Voice. This is a new place for me to post the random thoughts that run through my head about my experience as a widow, the awesome things I learn from other widows, and share news about widowsbond.com, the Widow Match Program, and the Soaring Spirits Loss Foundation. Thanks for your patience in waiting for me to finally update the 50 questions that I began on the widowsbond website...that feature will be moved here permanently. Widowsbond will be undergoing a transformation soon, so visit us again now and then! For now please feel free to contact me at michele@widwosbond.com with any comments or stories you would like to share.

Healing happens one day at a time, and life can once again be precious.

Michele

1 comment:

  1. I think your idea for this is wonderful. It is great to see somebody trying to make a difference.

    ReplyDelete