Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas together

Photo from here...


Tomorrow is the day that we have all been building up to in the last few months.
I am sure that, like me, you are overwhelmed, tired and emotional. Preparing for this day is, at the best of times, exhausting.....but alone, it seems unsurmountable.
Please remind yourself to breathe deeply. To be gentle with yourself and to allow peace into your heart.
And although you may feel alone, you are not. I am here. And you are here.

“May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, the gladness of Christmas give you hope, the warmth of Christmas grant you love.”~Author Unknown

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Jackie. To all of us.
    We deserve it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just sitting here - all alone & feeling so very alone. Thanks for your message. It helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jackie for your message. A month ago, I just didn't think I could ever face this first Christmas without my much loved husband, but I seem to be going on. I thank all the writers on this blog for their honesty and encouragement so the rest of us don't feel so alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A toast! To us widows aka Santa, Mrs. Claus, etc. We do so much, yet get so little and we just keep going despite it all. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Blessings ascending.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so right- Although we do not know each other on and everyday basis. we are not alone. thanks to everyone who writes. It certainly has give me hope that I will make it and feel joy again, when I just could not see it myself!

    ReplyDelete