We are excited to share with you that our Widow's Voice blog has a new home!
We've moved our blog platform to our parent organization's (Soaring Spirits) website. You will find all the writers you love, as well as an archive of over 2,300 posts written by our team of widowed men and women, here:
Here's a few things we think you will love about our new home:
- the ability to search our archives by topic, and by author
- the chance to get to know our past writers by viewing our author page
- easy comment, share, tweet options at the end of every blog
- immediate access to the many programs Soaring Spirits provides for widowed men and women
- the photos on the new blog are vivid and beautiful!
We will still be writing every day...so just click this link to find your Widow's Voice post for the day!
Thank you for reading, commenting, and sharing your hearts with us. We so appreciate the opportunity to create a community of support through our words...thank you for being a part of this community.
Your Widow's Voice Writing Team
Post a Comment