Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Big Fish

I had seen this movie before Micheal's passing. After everything happened I had a yearning to see this film again, and it was afterward that I knew why. There are so many scenes that can relate so closely with. The scene below is one that reminds me of sitting in the car after the service. We sat in it right afterward to listen to the bagpipe player play "Amazing Grace" and I remember sitting in the front seat, folded flag in hand and staring at the large group that surrounded us, and stared. Strangers, people that were Micheal's childhood friends, others acquaintances, some just onlookers who had been able to glimpse into the moments of our everlasting love.

Enough of my jabberings though, I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the movie but I too can relate to the ending of the movie.

    ReplyDelete