Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Everybody Needs Somebody





I was listening to a song this weekend and for some reason I heard a loud message in it that I've not heard before. For whatever reason I felt like Daniel was trying to tell me something. Still trying to figure it out, but thought I'd share it here.

So here you are now, nowhere to turn
It's just the same old yesterday.
You made a promise to yourself
That you were never gonna be this way.
And the only thing that you've ever known is to run. So you keep on drivin faster into the sun.

But everybody, needs somebody sometimes.
Yeah, everybody, needs somebody sometimes.

You don't have to find your own way out,
You've got a voice, let it be heard.
Just when it feels you're on a dead-end road,
there's always somewhere left to turn.

So don't give up now, you're so close to a brand new day.
Yes you are.
And if you just can't bare to be alone,
then I'll stay.

'Cause everybody needs somebody sometimes
Yeah, everybody, needs somebody sometimes

Well maybe I've been too caught up
To see what you've been going through
All that I can say is I'm here now.

And everybody, needs somebody sometimes
You know they do
Everybody needs somebody sometimes.

Keith Urban - Everybody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdaklHHMP_g&feature=related

1 comment:

  1. AMEN to that...everybody does need somebody. I hope you find that somebody one day soon!

    ReplyDelete