Saturday, June 18, 2011

Our Office


The past few weeks have been good.


I've been getting our AWP offices ready and love all that that consists of.


I'm in love with the space. I'm in love with the area. And I'm in love with the feelings and emotions that have come from making this step in life.


I feel, more than ever, back in touch with me. The me Michael loves. The me I love.


Memories flow freely and welcomed. New ones I know are at the forefront.


In a way, this space has given me a second chance to find love in space the way I did when Michael and I were in our home together. Love in the chair he proposed to me on. Love in decorating each corner with things I know one day will carry some story.


All in all, I'm just happy. And for this week and the rest of my life...it'll be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment