Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blank

 

I had quite the awesome post written (I'm totally biased)... 

Wordpress had a new format and I had the finishing touch to it all...the cherry on top....a photo to bring it all together. 

Ooo...perfect....add...submit... 

What the!? 

Yep...everything disappeared. One blink...one click...bam... 

 Now, I'd usually get a bit pissed that an hour of writing and curating the perfect photo...but if there is anything I've learned to embrace...and oddly love...is those moments. 

They remind us of what was and will always be in our heart in minds...it keeps us on our toes each and every day...and most importantly...helps in handling those moments that pop up in the middle of a day, at the click of a button, when we least expect it. 

“Would you like to know your future?
If your answer is yes, think again. Not knowing is the greatest life motivator.
So enjoy, endure, survive each moment as it comes to you in its proper sequence -- a surprise.” ― Vera Nazarian

2 comments:

  1. Nice twist on a seemingly everyday frustration Taryn. I so get this! Do you find though, that it is impossible to instill this wisdom in those who have not walked in our shoes?
    Thank you for this post today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can honestly say I didn't have this wisdom until I lost the love of my life on May 4, 2012. Everything in my life has a different meaning and everyday is a gift that I try not to take for granted. Thanks Taryn!

    ReplyDelete