Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Better Start Living Right Now



It's a musical Tuesday. I've listened to this song countless times, but today, after a very hectic day at work, the words were almost hammering themselves into my brain - in a good way :) Sometimes a reminder of what's important and how quickly it all passes is a good thing. Trying to slow down, and stop to smell the roses (and sip a glass of champagne :)





"It's all we've been given, so we'd better start living right now...." Cheers, and Happy Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. "better start living", I'm trying...and...sometimes succeeding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I needed this today. I'm down in the dumps with everything. I know that I should be living, it's all I have. I'm feeling a bit ungrateful and want my old life. I'm trying though. :) And yes somedays succeeding better than others!

    ReplyDelete