Saturday, October 22, 2011

Clearing


Life's pretty darn comical.

I get all I could ever dream of...then that gets taken from me.

Next, I get used to the grief and pain and in a way have it take the backseat to the life still before me...but then I'm slammed with something else that clouds the clearing my heart and mind had worked so hard on clearing.

A recycling of the good and bad...a recycling that fogged over the beauty still present in the midst of the uninvited madness that made its presence pretty darn known.

I was never good at juggling...or surprises.

Everyone's been telling me to take me time, in hopes that a clearing can be made once more.

But it could be clouded over again...or it couldn't....or maybe I was too preoccupied by the clouds that crept in to not look a bit further to see the clearing was still there....just a bit harder to see.

I think I'm going to have to go with the last theory.

It's slowly getting brighter and brighter. I'm finally kind of enjoying the whole recycling thing, too...keeps me on my toes.

And I'd rather be on them than my knees...

1 comment: